martedì 12 aprile 2011

Welcome Marika!

It's official.
My road to the World Cosplay Summit 2011 will now continue with Marika Roncon!
As you might know from the previous post, Ginevra decided not to participate the finals in Japan anymore for personal reasons.
I was blessed with the possibility to have a new partner and so my new journey with Marika begins!
She's a great friend to me, we worked together for the World Cosplay Summit selections at Romics 2009 as Seth & Mirka from Trinity Blood.


Besides being a great friend she's an amazing cosplayer, I believe she lost the count over the costumes she made, but that number should be up to more than 200!
When we worked together in 2009 she taught me a lot of things and my sewing skills improved a lot. I'm really grateful for her help she always gave me since years.

Another plus is that we live really close! Just 15 minutes by car! I can't wait to start working back again!
The time is running short, but I believe we can make it! We will surely do our best!
We will keep you updated on the progress!

If you wish to see more from Marika please visit her Website or her deviantART.

Soon an official communicate will be published on the Official Romics Website, stay tuned!