lunedì 20 giugno 2011

Team Thailand... Oh My God!!!

First of all I apologize for not updating my blog so often as I wish, but this is a veeeeeery full period, I just came from a Cosplay event in Sicily (Cospladya) and very soon the awesome Japan Expo event is coming. I need to finish my costumes and study for my university exams, lots of work!

I can show you some Work In Progress of my Japan Expo costume:


Here you can see just a detail of the shoulder cape and a photo of my hips flowers. This will also be my Osu Parade costume... can you guess the character? :P

But anyways, what made me write on the blog right away was the selection of the Team Thailand! One of my favorite cosplayers EVER was selected: YukiGodBless together with JiakiDarkness!

I'm still under shock! I can't wait to meet them in Nagoya!!
Please check their costumes:



And take some time to see their fabulous performance: CLICK!
Soon with more updates!